- Changes made on customer information are reflected throughout the entire system
- Conduct quote inquiries for a specific location or across all locations
- Items scheduled for pickup or delivery are added to the Pickup/Layaway System or Delivery Planning System, respectively, and are not relieved from the Inventory Management System until they are completed.
- Store voided sales orders within the system that can be tracked and reviewed accordingly.
- Verify the status of sales order items for a specific location or across all locations
- Sales information for a given sales date, or date range, based on the sales representative, store location, item type and vendor.
- Educated decisions can be made by purchasing departments regarding re-order quantities, by referencing the sales analysis tool
- Search for an item availability at the point of sale
- View on-order quantities, allocated quantities, and on-hand quantities for all locations.
- Multiple payment methods including any combination of cash, credit card, finance, checks, gift certificates, etc.
- Ensure accurate bookkeeping and eliminate manual data re-entry
- Produce sales summary inquires for any location and date range.
- Integrated credit card processing
- Allocate sales to a specific representative (or split a sale between multiple reps) for commission tracking.
- Allow specified sales reps to work the deal, allowing them to fluctuate with a margin discount.
- Easily create new quotes from new or existing customers
- Update billing and shipping information on new and existing quote data
- Create and approve items that are not currently in the inventory system.
- Quotes are tracked in corollary to CRM. This feature permits records of future follow-ups, specific interests and other special notes, all in one step.
Won or Lost
- Track quotes based on a “won” or “lost” status
- Convert “won” quotes into sales orders or invoices to reduce additional labor during order fulfillment
- Categorize “lost” quotes by pre-defined, configurable list of reasons
- Search inquiries by: specific quote numbers, open or closed status, approved or unapproved status, and won or lost criteria.
- Track quote status by creation date, expiration date, quote number, sales representative ID number, customized payment terms, amount, profit margin and the location from which the quote was created.
- Sales order status may be tracked based on creation date, sales representative ID number, and the locations from which the sales order was created.
- New Quotes
New Sales Orders
- Create sales orders for new and existing customers
- Any updated changers are reflected throughout the entire system.
- Universal billing and shipping information may also be updated based on new and existing sales order data.
- Generate and print invoices on approved sales orders
Sales Order Inquiries and Status Reports
- Conduct sales order inquiries for a specific location or across all locations
- Compile status reports for sales processes and order-booking analysis
- Search criteria for inquiries and status reports: specific sales order number, closed or voided status, approved or unapproved status, and start or end date
Sales Order Item Status
- Personalize customer service, by verifying item status by all or by individual sales representatives
- Search criteria for the item status include, all items, non-allocated items, currently unavailable items, and items needing to be purchased.
- New Sales Orders
- Invoice automatically saves to set the fulfillment process in action.
- New invoices are easily created for both new and existing customers.
High-level and detailed information on an invoice are displayed on a split-screen. High-level information
- The invoice number
- Sales order number
- Invoice date
- Invoice amount
- Used deposit amount
- Payment/deposit amount
- Company/customer name
- Payment type
- The item number
- Text description
- Extended price
- New Invoices
Rearrange, customize and sort information on the screen to present financial data in the most effective way.
Common Sales/ POS Features
Easily trace and identify each new quote, invoice or sales order by its unique number
“top-five” recommendations are automatically generated and displayed at the time of sale 3 classifications of how the customer takes possession of the item
- Additional payment methods may be defined within the system by a user with administrative rights.
- Price books are assigned to each location and all contain multiple levels of unique pricing options
Multiple sales tax configurations may be defined within the system
Daily Closing Check List
Cash drawer amounts, and all summarized pay type amounts are displayed, as well as credit card batch numbers, batch totals, and batch invoice amounts are presented on the check list report generated for daily closing.
Generate profit analysis reports by locations, for any given time.
Generate bank deposit reports as a means of viewing both itemized and total cash and check deposit amounts
Daily Sales Journal
Generate daily sales journals to view total sales by location and associated sales representatives
Sales Summary Inquiries and Reports
Net sales, gross profits, and profit margins are displayed, as well as individual details for each line item including sales tax and items sales and cost of goods sold.